It's taken a while, but we've got to know ourselves quite well now.
The things we do best really are the things we like doing the most.
We think we're good at:
Creating – generating ideas, bringing teams together, planning
Collaborating – closely, internationally, across different sectors, with public bodies
Making things happen – motivating, managing, raising funds, translating aspiration into successful activity
We know we work best when we work with people who have shared interests, but different perspectives. We know too there are many things that other people can do better than us and the way we work aims to draw talented and creative people together to make something remarkable.
Professional expertise and experience
Between us, we have working knowledge and expertise of the performing, visual and applied arts specifically. Both of us have also enjoyed working across artforms on broad ranging project programmes.
Particular experience that Fieldwork draws on includes:
- leadership and support roles in multi-faceted cultural initiatives
- project development, management and delivery
- research and analysis of new or existing activity
- partnership building, across sectors and for both individuals and organisations
- working with individual artists to develop practice and instigate activity
- working for and with public bodies and publicly funded organisations
- programme and audience development
- monitoring and evaluating policy and activity
- writing project briefs and reports
- copywriting and publication design
- financial forecasting and management
- bilateral and multilateral working in international contexts.